Sign up for free psoriasis treatment tips by email.

EMAIL ADDRESS:

Find us on Facebook

Latest News

LeAnn Rimes: her psoriasis treatment appears to be working

July 12th 2010 by Psoriasis Cure Now
Be Sociable, Share!

LeAnn Rimes, perhaps the world’s most famous psoriasis patient (after Ben Franklin), may also be the most buff. The star was photographed recently in a bikini, causing one psoriasis patient to remark: “I need her psoriasis treatment, and I need her

trainer.” In the interest of spreading hope, and NOT AT ALL to goose our male readership, we are linking to the photos that are causing such a stir in the entertainment media.

It’s always a two-edged sword to have a psoriasis spokesperson who has such perfect skin, but we remain grateful that she is willing to share her story.

LeAnn Rimes

Psoriasis treatment appears to be working for the superstar

Be Sociable, Share!

Category: Patient Stories, Treatment
Tags:

Be Sociable, Share!

8 Comments on this post

1. heather says:

What is her treatment???

2. Lynne Kantor says:

LeAnn stopped twittering because of the name calling she got when these photos were posted. I think you have a lot of nerve linking and spreading these photos yet again. I do not think LeAnn would be happy if she sees this. Very poor taste.

3. Rania Saliba says:

Please I need this treatment. I am hopeless:’(

4. keith kelsoe says:

What is LeAnn using???

5. laura says:

hi my name is Laura. My dad has psoriasis. It is spreading through out his body. I would like to know how to help him get some relief. You talked about LeAnn’s treatment. but didnt mentioned all. It would be great if you could tell us a little more on her treatment. Thank you so much. . .

6. Psoriasis Cure Now says:

Sorry, we do not know her treatment(s). As for her Twittering, she has posted 12 tweets in the last 24 hours, so we guess when she saw how positive the reaction was to the photos, she changed her mind.

Laura, we are sorry about your dad’s psoriasis. His best hope is to get to a dermatologist who treats a lot of psoriasis patients. There are many options that might help him.

Rania, hang in there. We have all been desperate at times; we hope things improve for you soon. You might find support at our social network for psoriasis patients, Psoriasis.Name.

7. Ineede Helpwith Psoriasis says:

Hello, I am a 12 year old girl that has psoriasis. It is more worse to have a condition like this in Middle/High School because of all the name-calling.

8. Emilie says:

Rania don’t leave your psoriasis untreated. Go see a dermatologist and he will prescribe the right treatment for you. There are efficient medications in the market now that would control your disease and help the plaques disappear. The important thing is to seek medical advice and not leave your psoriasis untreated. Good luck